- |住宿服務台北市信義區|月薪 33,000~35,000元展開收合
1. Outgoing, pleasant personality and confidence; takes initiative
2. Needs to be familiar with hotel product knowledge in Rooms or F&B knowled
ge but interested in Rooms or F&B.
3. Excellent communication skills - both internally and externally
4. Ability to actively cultivate and maintain good relations with local
customers as well as specifically designated VIPs
5. Able to work on rotating shifts including weekends and holidays
6. Needs to be on call 24-7. Due to an emergency reason, required to return to
- 菲律賓|月薪 27,000~31,000元月薪 27,000~31,000元|經驗不拘|專科展開收合
- 菲律賓|月薪 80,000元月薪 80,000元|經驗不拘|學歷不拘展開收合
2. 有一定的培训能力及溝通技巧， 能妥善的处理客诉。
• In full control and ensure that the conditions of the butler pantry is well maintained and equipped.
• Maintains the communication logbook of his/her section.
• Provides functional assistance and direction to all departments. Cooperates, coordinates and communicates with other Hotel departments as required.
• Reacts to situations to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the Hotel
• Responds to guest needs and resolves related problems.
• Supports all other Front Office sections during peak periods.
• Ensures VIP guests receive special attention.
• Inspects front of house and back of house regularly for cleanliness.
• Assists Management in greeting, rooming and sending off of VIP guests.
• Ensures that all Butler equipment is accounted for and are always in good condition.
• Performs related duties and special projects assigned.
• Does everything possible to ensure that the guests depart the Hotel with a positive impression of the Hotel services.
• Assumes other duties assigned by Management as required.
• Constantly strive to delight our guests; anticipates, responds to and consistently meets or exceeds the expectations and needs of guests through gracious, enthusiastic, and personalized service.
• Possess inherent customer service skills, a passion for customer care, and a commitment to proactive service and recovery as necessary.
• Resolve customer issues using a rich set of tools which include real time customer data and alert systems.
• Operate in a highly collaborative way and will deliver service promise, while be held accountable for all service opportunities that may arise
• Handle difficult guests and situations in a calm, professional and prudent manner
• Seamless coordination with employees throughout property (e.g. Credit, Gaming, Hotel, Food & Beverage, Transportation) to create successful delivery of pre- and post-trip itinerary
• Proactively identify and resolve service failures; take immediate action to resolve service gaps and cement player loyalty and intent to return by using comp authority or making exceptions
• Identify ways to increase efficiency and to improve products or services
• Keep track of existing products/services and/or progress on new initiatives; clearly communicate programs/services to necessary people, seek their support and keep them informed of changes that may impact the business
• Stay up to date with all happenings on property and the latest developments in market and industry
• Identify good and regular customers based on criteria established by property leadership
• Comply with and upholds company expectations including Code of Commitment, policies, procedures, industry regulations, department goals and business strategy
• Have sharply honed interpersonal skills; display a positive demeanor and maintain composure under all circumstances and fit well in the company‘s service and operational culture