- ● 資訊科學學門,網路學類,電算機應用學類 相關科系
- Consolidates financial information, preparing reports and statements and reporting to Directors
- Achieves daily / weekly/monthly/quarterly processing/reporting objectives
- Manages, communicates and delivers to all relevant reporting deadlines
- Maintains and issues weekly/monthly Cash and Balance Sheet forecasts
- Ensures integrity of Balance Sheet through prompt reconciliation and review
- Leads and delivers on Audit and Compliance objectives
- Sets targets for improvement in all key operational areas – e.g. Daily Sales Outstanding, Days Payables Outstanding, Currency Exposure, Days to Close, Payroll processes, Fixed Asset validation, etc.
1. Manage the daily store operation and administration as well as maintain the highest standard of shop environment and positive shopping experience for customers.
2. Drive the sales team to achieve sales target.
3. Lead, supervise and train the team to deliver high quality of customer service.
4. Build a strong relationship and loyalty with customers.
5. Work closely with different internal department of head office in Taiwan and pursue timely and effective communication
Coordinating overseas business, market share & strategy, current market status/demand, and annual marketing plan.
Developing overseas markets and foreign strategic partners.
Modifying and adjusting sales/marketing strategy according to international market condition and changes to increase market share of company products.
Responsible for team performance and target result, maintaining existing clients and customer visits, developing new customers.
Planning and participating for international exhibitions.
Conducting sales progress report regarding market conditions and market share analysis.
Sales team management and educational training to improve skills of team members.
Overseas business trips, visiting foreign clients.
- ● 英美語文學類,貿易學類 相關科系
- ● 擁有 普通小型車 駕照
*Supervise and coordinate daily activities: planning and reaching of sales targets
*Sales, assistance and gain client’s loyalty : keeping the database updated, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
*Promote the boutique in the surrounding area (Luxury hotels, local opinion makers, local associations)
*Data and boutique reports analysis and management;
*Cash register management and bank deposits:
*Corporate Layout and Visual Merchandising rules to be applied, keeping the high standard of the boutique image.
*Administrative and corporate guidelines to be applied by all boutique team members
*Stock management. Verify unsold and range of products;
*Personal care and make sure all the employees’ image matches with the corporate guidelines
*Fluent in English and in the language of country of reference
*IT knowledge and application
*Sales experience of luxury Brands (sales technique, knowledge for the sector in terms of customers and needs)
*Excellent relation skills ( empathy, communication, good speech skill, pragmatism)
*Good skills to work for targets (KPI’s, in quantity and quality)
*Product knowledge (materials, wearability, functionality; respect of company’s guidelines in display, presentation to the client, management)
*Service oriented (taking care of others’ need, motivation is to satisfy client’s need, patience)
*Knowledge of stock rotation and inventory management
*Knowledge of economic and financial basics for a correct boutique management
1. Define internal Quality Spec, Criteria then setup and handle relative internal process/policy review and approval like Test Plan, Certification, GP, ECN.
2. Customer quality requirement review and discussion
3. Working with customer for field return issue
4. Check EVT/DVT/PVT status and review relative test report
5. Supplier process review and improvement
6. Manufacturing process review and improvement
7. Factory yield/ORT review and judgement
- ● 工程學門,電算機學門,數學統計學門 相關科系
- 新北市汐止區|月薪 30,000~60,000元月薪 30,000~60,000元|3年工作經驗以上|大學|千大企業展開收合
- 維持各項管理系統 Maintain Corporate Management Systems
- 安排管理系統稽核 Arrange management system audits
- 協調年度碳排放揭露 Coordinate annual CDP data upload.
- 參與企業社會責任報告 Participate CSR reporting
- 規劃部門教育訓練 Plan department training
- ● 工程學門,工業管理學類,工業技藝及機械學門 相關科系
•10 or more years of hands-on and successful experiences as a General Manager in advanced medical device companies
• Build a world-class Medical Device organization to drive the strategies and initiatives with the regulated medical device business in Taiwan
• Manage the business team to develop the Aulisa wireless continuous patient vital sign monitoring systems that meet FDA regulations and market clearance submission standards
• Responsible for all business functional areas in a complete Medical Device company in Taiwan, including R&D (product development), Marketing and Sales, Regulatory Affair including regulatory submission for FDA 510(K) and Taiwan TFDA product registration, CE Mark and 13485-2016 certification, medical device regulatory compliance; ERP implementation, supply chain management, GMP and Quality Systems
• Manage Marketing and Sales Team and implement new medical device product launches in Taiwan
• Drive annual revenue growth via a distributor or direct sales organization. Secure, retain and grow both new and existing accounts
• Execute plans for an IPO initiative to list Taiwan Aulisa’s stock in Taiwan Security Exchange in 2019
• Manage a GMP factory in Taiwan to manufacture all the Aulisa products to support the world-wide markets
• Maintain financials, in accordance with the Company’s governance and go, including the Annual Budget, P&L and Sales Forecasts.
• Other related duties and responsibilities as may be directed.
• Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required
- ● 資訊工程學類,資訊管理學類,電子工程學類 相關科系
- 廣西桂林市|月薪 86,000~130,000元月薪 86,000~130,000元|10年工作經驗以上|大學、碩士、博士展開收合
1. Publish departmental Manufacturing Strategy/KPI
2. Get ME capability up to the Headquarter‘s standards
3. Get organization personnel on board
4. Understand company business & customers‘ requirement
5. Publish departmental budgets
6. Get PCN approved
1.1 Setting up the ME Organization of a newly setup factory at Guangxi
1.2 Support directions from Top Management and have them be transformed into department KPIs for execution
1.3 Implementation of LEAN (more advance than the headquarter‘s)
1.4 Get the department budget approved & executed
1.5 Staffs development
1.6 Manufacturing Strategy implementation
1.7 Departmental training & certification
2.1 Assist other departments to set up their departments
2.2 Be partner of other department to cope with their KPIs
2.3 Be partner of Everyone due to the immaturity of an under-developed organization
2.4 HEADQUARTER - Copy & discard Good & Inappropriate respectively
2.5 Cultural transformation leader
2.6 Informal title for first 12 months being General Activities Manager
1. Define manufcturing process standards
2. Put an haul on all related activities if any standard is offended
3. Departmental budget
4. Departmental training plan
5. 80％ authority in personnel actions
6. LEAN manufacturing
1.Identifying, assessing and targeting potential business partners worldwide.
2.Account development and management
3.Business terms negotiation and contract preparation and reviewing
4.Investment opportunities assessment
5.Market research, analysis and valuation
6.Competitor landscape and deals evaluation and comparison
7.Pricing strategy development
8.Represent the company at international exhibitions and conferences for partnering and networking purposes
- ● 藥學學類,醫學學類,其他醫藥衛生學類 相關科系
- |網路相關澳門|月薪 46,000~57,000元月薪 46,000~57,000元|2年工作經驗以上|專科展開收合
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Understand & gather project requirement from client to define work schedule, tasks and allocate resources for efficient delivery of the project;
2. Liaise with clients and internal staff to manage and balance competing demand for project scope, cost, time and quality;
3. Prepare project documentation such as schedule, checklist, UAT document etc;
4. Monitor and review project progress to ensure milestones and objectives are met.
1. Degree or Diploma graduate in engineering or computer related disciplines;
2. Certifications in PMP / PRINCE2 would be an added advantage;
3. Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in Network Infrastructure and Windows Server environment;
4. Able to communicate and work with different levels of corporate client;
5. Strong analytical, problem solving and presentation skills;
6. Good command of spoken & written Cantonese, English, Mandarin a plus.
- ● 電子工程學類,電算機一般學類 相關科系
- ● PMP國際專案管理師 專業憑證
1. To manage and oversee all HR functions: ensure all activities are on the right track and align with company strategy, budget, legal and customers‘ requirements
2. People development: plan and host the employee development programs to cultivate potentials
3. To drive HR team performance: maximize the team performance by well leverage the strengths and potentials of the team members to hit HR KPI target
4. To develop HR team: promote quality of HR team members through continuous training, coaching and project exposure
- ● 人力資源學類,企業管理學類,心理學類 相關科系
- 福建省廈門市|年薪 1,000,000元 以上年薪 1,000,000元 以上|經驗不拘|大學展開收合
- Support regular web related projects for new service features as a Product Owner.
- Driving web related development projects from Product Management side, supporting Engineering managers per project progression.
- Communication with marketing and engineering teams for elicitation and collection of product requirements.
- Requirements analysis, feature analysis and specification formalization;
- Maintaining product requirements repository to sync the product specifications along with DEV implementation.
- Understanding of wide range of telecommunication services.
- Experience in project‘s requirements elicitation, gathering, engineering and documentation.
- Project management skills, experience with Agile/Scrum methodology will be a plus.
- Ability for quick learning and acquiring technical information from different sources.
- Ability to work both in team environment and individually.
- Verbal & Written English: upper-intermediate/fluent.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain/International Trade or equivalent
2. Must have over 7 years of sourcing or project managing experience
3. Excellent communication skills : need to communicate globally with overseas branch managers
4. Prior buying or product development experience with specific product category
5. Knowledge of retail markets and strong sense of product development
6. Ability to lead, influence and manage business partners and direct groups of associates
1. Excellent verbal & written English skills
2.Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain/International Trade or equivalent
- 新北市汐止區|月薪 30,000~60,000元月薪 30,000~60,000元|3年工作經驗以上|大學|千大企業展開收合
- 審查品質協議 Review quality agreement
- 管理及報告品質績效Manage and report quality performance
- 品質檢討會議 Quality review meeting
- 處理客訴及各項品質改進 Customer issues handling and continual improvement
- 安排或陪同客戶稽核 Arrange/ participate customer’s audit.
- ● 工程學門,工業管理學類,工業技藝及機械學門 相關科系
- |旅遊服務台中市北區|月薪 35,000~50,000元月薪 35,000~50,000元|經驗不拘|學歷不拘展開收合
The utmost role and responsibility of a reputation manager is to create and maintain a favourable brand image of the company and its products. He is in charge of every social media account of the Company`s brands and monitors how the brands are engaging with the audience. Not just this, Online Reputation Manager also handles what should go out in media about the company and how to handle the review websites.
1. Have an understanding of search engine behaviour, social media, forums, blogs, ratings and reviews, etc. These are considered to be the most important and basic skills of a reputation manager.
2. Work towards enhancing and building the organisation‘s reputation by constantly measuring the effectiveness of your strategies.
3. Establish policies and procedures, systems and standards that will avoid any negative impacts on the organisation. Reaching out to dissatisfied customers is an important procedure to control negative reviews. Moreover, focusing on forums, tweets, images, and writing effective blog posts, or publishing positive reviews is also the responsibility of a reputation manager.
4. Be well prepared for taking immediate action when the Company`s reputation has been tarnished.
5. Research online to find out all the negative keywords associated with a brand or individual and publish positive content that can then neutralise the effect of the former.
6. Lead the management team in maintaining and improving the Company`s reputation.
7. Handle difficult situations such as internet blackmail and ethical manipulation of search engine results or reviews.
- ● 餐旅服務學類,一般商業學類 相關科系
• Assures the company KPIs for lead time and on time performance are
tracking to achieve defined company goals.
• Leads the team of Procurement Specialists to oversee supplier held inventory
to assure proper levels of inventory are maintained at the suppliers.
• Works with suppliers to reduce lead time through effective inventory and
• Manages timely and accurate posting of data.
• Executes the 1A synchronized ordering program with targeted suppliers.
• Assures all ordering protocols are properly carried out.
• In conjunction with the DP, sets goals for negotiated price savings for the
• Coordinating with PD & 1A Purchasing on vendor items/purchase
o Vendor part number, MOQ, specification, & price updates
• Oversee system accuracy to assure all vendor updates (pricing, vendor SkU)
are updated in the system
• Supports PD in the on-boarding of new suppliers to assure successful material
flow at launch.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- ● 擁有 輕型機車,普通重型機車,普通小型車 駕照